1 bedroom - 1 bathroom
Low Season £610 per week
High Season £610 per week
Maximum Occupants : 2
This is truly the most unusual and spacious studio to come on the market for tourism. The living area spans over 45 sq. metres ( the normal living area for a two bedroom apartment on a complex) and the terrace, gardens and pool exclusively for the studio are on a piece of land more than 40 sq. metres.
The strong features of this property are:
1. Spacious living area for two people and an alternative sleeping area in the lounge for a third.
2. Colourful surroundings both insdide and out, boasting mature Canarian gardens
3. Large swimming pool, normally seen on a complex for ten to fifteen people, exclusively for the use of the studio.
4. Total seclusion for the naturist sunbather.
5. Fifteen metres from the waters edge on the foot of the dunes beach.
6. Only a fifteen to twenty minute stroll to Corralejo and less than a five minute walk to the start of the dunes beach.
7. Set in beautiful gardens designed by the artist who created the art gallery it is connected to.
From the main road leading to Corralejo in a very residential area there is a private gate from an access area which leads to the waterfront. This gate leads into the garden and pool area of the property, which has a pool 5 metres by 3 metres, surrounded by a terraced garden and patio area.
The front door of the property is to the side of the terrace and leads directly into the ,
Lounge- this is a large room with dining table and four chairs, sofa and two easy chairs. There are three steps leading up to the sleeping area which has two single beds, small built in wardrobe. There is a japanese style folding screen to make the area private from the lounge.
The bathroom has a bath with overhead shower, toilet, washbasin and bidet
There is a small separate kitchen area with an under unit fridge, two cooking rings, kettle and toaster.
Throughout the accommodation there is a Spanish feel to the décor and tradition mixes with comfort.
This is an ideal place for seclusion and privacy from the normal hustle and bustle of tourism.
Back To Fuerteventura Accommodation Info